Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FYI

Just so you all know, we do have some new pics coming. We went rock climbing at an indoor climbing place in Provo and we took some pics. It was rather fun. I really thought I would die because I can barely lift a bag of garbage to put it in the dumpster let alone this tubby body of mine up a wall. It was crazy that I actually did. Like 6 times! It wasn't extremely graceful or pretty, but I did it and had fun at the same time. Thanks to Steve and Meg for the great day! Well that's about it for now. I do have simulator training on Saturday and I am not really looking forward to it. It's good that we have to do it, it's just not that much fun because it's stressful. We sit and fly that thing doing all sorts of emergency training stuff for about 4 hours. I have to study for the next couple days to refresh my memory on some stuff and get up to speed on changes to procedures that have come in the last few months. Anyway, that's boring and I don't want to bore any of you with stupid pilot stuff. Hopefully we will get those pictures up soon and you can see how awesome we are at climbing. Ha ha!

1 comment:

Kiesel Klan said...

It was great sseeing you guys. I love rock climbing but I haven't done it forever. We should do that next time you come.